1. A deposit of 25% of the total rental amount (including tax) is due on booking, with the remaining 75% due 60 days prior to arrival. If booking within 60 days of arrival, 100% of the total rental amount is due at time of booking.

2. Cancellations at least 60 days prior to the arrival date will receive a refund of the deposits paid, less a cancellation fee (US$500 for one-bedroom units, US$750 for two-bedroom units). Cancellations less than 60 days prior to the arrival date are non-refundable and will result in forfeiture of all deposits paid.

3. A US$500 security deposit, payable by credit card, is required and is due 14 days prior to the arrival date.

4. A cleaning fee is charged per stay of US$275 for one-bedroom units and US$350 for two-bedroom units.

5. A nightly extra guest fee of US$25 per person will be charged for over four persons staying in a two-bedroom unit.

6. Three- and four-night stays are welcome but will be considered only if there are three or four days of availability between other bookings. We encourage and take preference to stays of five or more nights and stays that do not leave gaps in our calendar.

7. Our online booking platform may limit the dates of your reservation due to minimum night requirements or creating gaps in our calendar. Please contact us with special requests or if you have any difficulties with the dates of your booking.

8. You can book up to 720 days in advance of your stay. Please contact us if you wish to book further out.

9. All fees are subject to 17.962% Hawaiian tax. Our Hawaii Tax IDs are TA-121-034-1376-01 and GE-121-034-1376-01.

10. All credit card payments are subject to a 3% processing fee. We also accept personal checks, bank drafts, money orders, and certified checks if you wish to avoid this fee.

11. A renter agreement is required for all bookings. A booking is not confirmed until the renter agreement is fully completed and signed by the guest, accepted by us, and the required deposit has been received.‚Äč